We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Customer Service Team Leader to join our Customer Service department at our Head Office! You will demonstrate first class customer service to each and every one of our customers and provide support and guidance for your team.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Log information from calls received, file correspondence/data where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and visitors / enquirers.
- Communicate accurately and effectively via written and/or verbal correspondence.
- Interpret written and verbal instructions and perform general administration duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Participate in meetings, conferences, and team activities, contributing to the requirements in maintaining harmony and high performance.
- To ensure enquiries are dealt with efficiently and customer complaints are handled empathetically, professionally and in line with the values and beliefs of the Company.
- To provide the customer service team with technical support, best practice guidance and advice.
- Provide reports and feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Achieve set targets and deliver KPI's.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Listens to and values the opinions of others.
- High level of integrity, trust and respect.
- An effective communicator.
- A problem solver.
- High energy and drive.
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible.
- Passionate and self-motivated.
- Builds strong personal relationships.
- A positive can do approach.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is essential.
- Great staff discount.
- Annual leave increasing with length of service
- Free on-site parking.
- Great scope for progression within a rapidly expanding company.
- Close to the Trafford Centre.