This is an excellent opportunity to join our brand-new Supply Chain team and support the smooth process of ensuring that our products reach our customers by supporting the booking and monitoring of inbound and outbound goods. This is a newly created role as part of our commitment to maintain our high service levels to our customers so if you fancy making your mark, then apply today.
Responsibilities will include:
* Be responsible for admin tasks within the Supply Chain team in accordance with company procedures, always with a high level of detail.
* Ensure Purchase orders are raised accurately and in accordance with Company procedures.
* Ensure Transfer orders are raised accurately and in accordance with Company procedures.
* Build relationships and work collaboratively with internal Customers across the business, supporting them to make sure we’re getting things right first time and therefore giving outstanding customer service as a result.
* Ensure suppliers meet delivery requirements and work closely with transport department to ensure suppliers meet delivery schedules for customers.
* Ensure that the sales and purchase process is adhered to and work closely with accounts department in order to complete purchase and sales transactions prior to month end.
* Record aspects of all incoming goods to the business.
* Track supplier pricing in a consolidated format for the business to reference when needed.
* Understand items that are short and why and work to replenish stock using forecasting where possible.
* Calculate margins per fragrance item and understand stock levels before seeking approval for purchases.
* Raise purchase orders and check invoices to ensure suppliers deliver the correct stock level and check prices agree with purchase order.
* Raise Warehouse Receipts which accurately reflect incoming goods, ensuring all suppliers provide paperwork ahead of time.
* Raise internal transfers in accordance with the Transfer Process between external sites
* Update and create new stock codes for new items and maintain all relevant descriptions for each product SKU including dimensions, images and recommended retail prices (RRP).
* Create component stock codes and Assembly BOMs for specific brands within the business.
* Accurately record and manage checking the packaging and ingredients for all incoming goods, for the data to be used and accessed across the business.
* Reclassify stock status on the system to accurately reflect physical stock.
* Graduate, and/or previous experience and interest in Health and Beauty
* Excel experience essential
* European languages an advantage, Italian, Spanish, French and German.
* Candidate should be numerate, organised and comfortable contacting suppliers daily.
* A good communicator and team player
* Tenacious, has attention to detail and able to multi-task.
A bit about the company
By joining Per-Scent at this exciting period of growth you will benefit from working in a new state of the art Head Office in Trafford Park with an on-site gym. We are located near the newly completed Metrolink tram extension linking Manchester City Centre to the Trafford Centre so a doddle for public transport. We also offer generous staff discount so you can always smell nice. Our annual leave increases with length of service plus we also offer duvet days (after probation) so if you fancy a day with your duvet it’s not a problem. On top of this, we have an employee assistance programme with free confidential counselling services and shopping discounts with other retailers.
We’re a fast moving, dynamic business with ambitious growth plans and ensuring a smooth supply chain is an important element of this. There has never been a better time to join us and help accelerate our future success.