The Fragrance Shop, the UK’s leading independent Fragrance retailer is now recruiting for a Still Life Photographer to join the Studio team located at our Head Office in Trafford Park, Manchester.
Working with The Fragrance Shop and their portfolio of in-house fragrance and beauty brands we are looking for someone to join our team of passionate content creators and thinkers, who loves to take on a challenge to bring products and the brand to life across TFS and Per-scent. This role will help the brand shape and develop our product & still life photography across digital and print into eye catching assets to enhance our campaigns and engage our customers.
* Produce high level still life photography in a studio setting and on location for multiple brands and platforms in line with brand guidelines as well as working across our portfolio of in-house brands.
* Support on retouch of all in-house assets produced.
* Individually setup shoots and style products inline with the overall campaign concept.
* Provide strong, clear and aspirational creative guidance and support to the Studio & Production manager with the planning and production of all in-house projects and shoots.
* Be a source of inspiration, monitoring the market and competitors, be aware of new trends through consistent research. Bringing inspiration and creativity to the table.
* Work alongside the graphic studio to ensure successful delivery of campaigns and briefs.
* Build strong / effective relationships with other areas of the business who feed into the content process – B&M, UX, Ecommerce, Digital and social.
To be successful:
* Proven experience within a similar role with a minimum of 2 years experience within still life photography showcased through an attractive portfolio.
* Imagery retouch experience is desirable with a full understanding of the adobe creative suite.
* High proficiency on Mac, Photoshop, Capture One and Lightroom is essential alongside colour grading knowledge.
* A considerable amount of technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting.
* Ability to work well within a team as well as being proactive and taking initiative, meeting tight deadlines that align with business objectives.
* Occasional travel may be required.
What you can expect:
Working at the UK’s largest independent Fragrance Distributor you will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering fragrance and beauty products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme.