Job Title: Scentaddict - Social Media & Influencer Executive.
Reports to: Head of Marketing, The Fragrance Shop.
Role Overview: Scentaddict is on the search for a highly creative and ambitious Social Media and Influencer Executive who is excited about growing a fragrance brand from the ground up. We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with all things social, who lives and breathes TikTok trends, who knows how to produce engaging content, knowing who’s who in the world of creators and influencers and someone who has a proven track record of growing social channels from the ground up.
* Have experience of managing multiple social media channels, across multiple platforms.
* Know what makes people stop, click, comment, and engage on the newsfeed.
* Know how to optimise social content to reach the widest possible audience.
* Are a go-getter, working easily with wider stakeholders to deliver brand growth.
* Are creative and curious by nature - you can spot trends, and give them a brand twist!
* Have a proactive attitude – you go out and get things done!
* Have excellent communication and people skills.
* Are detail oriented and data-led, rooting your ideas in the numbers.
* Keep a cool head under pressure, this is a fast-paced role!
As a champion of all things scentaddict, you will be responsible for;
* Content creation for social media and social commerce channels, supporting all scentaddict seasonal campaigns and evergreen core messaging.
* The day-to-day management of all scentaddict’s social media platforms
* Community growth, management & engagement cross-channel
* Manage editorial planning, including creating/curating, scheduling & copywriting.
* Ensuring social content meets brand guidelines & is consistent in tone.
* Using relevant tools to generate reports & analytics to inform planning.
* Follow daily trends & proactively integrate them to deliver outstanding results.
* Develop innovate ideas for brand growth, communicating ideas with confidence.
* Work with scentaddict subscription Manager to deliver wider brand projects.
* Generate lists of content creators or influencers we can collaborate with or gift.
* Devise a multi-faceted creator and influencer strategy that delivers growth.
* Contribute to the planning and execution of wider scentaddict campaigns & seasonal offers.
* Manage your own timelines & delivery commitments.
* Ensure that quality content & messaging is delivered, accurately & on schedule.
* Relentless creativity.
* Genuine love of social media.
* Expert knowledge of all social channels.
* Excellent knowledge of the creator and influencer world.
* Proven experience of growing a brand via social and influencer strategies.
* Excellent copywriting.
* A natural curiosity for the latest social trends and opportunities.
* Previous experience managing multiple social media channels and influencer campaigns.
* A professional qualification i.e. Degree, National Diploma or HND.
* Experience with Canva or the Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience working with social media tools, such as Dash Hudson.
Join the UK's largest independent Fragrance retailer and immerse yourself in a company that takes pride in exceptional customer service, providing fragrance and beauty products tailored to our customers' desires.
At our vibrant workplace in the new state-of-the-art Head Office in Trafford Park, you'll enjoy a competitive salary based on your experience. The office comes equipped with an on-site gym for your convenience. Indulge in the sweet scent of savings with our generous staff discount. As you grow with us, so does your annual leave entitlement. After the probation period, enjoy the luxury of duvet days when you need a break.
Nestled near the recently expanded Metrolink tram route connecting Manchester City Centre to the Trafford Centre, we offer excellent access to public transport.