The UK’s leading Independent Fragrance distributor of the most sought-after brands across premium, celebrity and lifestyle fragrances are now recruiting for a Receptionist and Office Assistant to the join the team at their Headquarters located at Trafford Park, Manchester. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, challenging, yet rewarding role where no two days will be the same then this role will be of interest to you.
Due to the amount of applications expected for this position, we will only be able to proceed forward with candidates who match our essential requirements stated below:
- Fully competent in all general areas of administrative tasks e.g. filing, photocopying and typing of correspondence/ emails.
- PC literate as use of Excel, Outlook and other areas of the Microsoft package are essential.
- Maths and English grade C and above or equivalent.
- Must be able to drive and have access to a car for shopping and supplies.
- A well-presented candidate possessing a professional telephone manner.
- Must be confident and reliable, with a can-do attitude due to the varied nature of the role.
- The ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Operate a multi- line telephone system to answer incoming calls; direct callers to the appropriate staff member/ department.
- Manning the main doors into the company office, adhering to all security procedures.
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests, preparing beverages and snacks as appropriate.
- Booking of meeting rooms; diary management of these rooms allocated to Head Office staff.
- Receive and sort mail and parcels, distributing to the correct department or member of staff.
- Responsible for all outgoing post and packages, recording deliveries and using appropriate postage.
- Ordering of lunches/responsible for handling petty cash and shopping for office supplies.
- Assist with the preparation of lunches, snacks and drinks for on-site meetings.
- The use of current filing systems both paper documents and electronic.
- Assisting, when required with P.A duties such as raising purchase orders, price comparison tasks and other ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
What you can expect:
Working at the UK’s leading independent Fragrance distributor you will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering fragrance and beauty products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience.