This role is to support to coordinate and manage workflow effectively and timely into the retail estate including the co-ordination of contractors and communications to stores to ensure all works that are completed are to the TFS specifications & standards. The role supports in ensuring that all stores are maintained to an acceptable standard and that they present a comfortable & safe retail environment. Be the ambassador for Health & Safety ensuring all store issues are completed as a priority. To deputise as required for other team members and assist the Operations function in the continuous development of more efficient ways of working.
Primarily responsible for:
- Managing an effective maintenance service to stores, delivering within cost budget.
- To demonstrate commercial and welfare judgement on maintenance requests and ensure work is actioned and completed satisfactorily.
- Measure and evaluate monthly / weekly spend and identify opportunities to make efficiencies
- Produce monthly review pack showing reasons of spend & summary detail that can be communicated to the business
- To ensure the Company’s legal requirements and obligations arising from property related matters are promptly identified and appropriate action taken to ensure compliance.
- Monitor and challenge costs where they appear to be excessive and raise purchase orders as applicable.
- To maintain all property files, both electronic and hard copies, in an organised manner.
- Improve Health and Safety awareness across the chain
- Co-ordinate all Health & Safety activities to ensure Retail Compliance, ensuring Store Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly checks are completed
- Provide Stores with prompt & timely resolution of problems and issues
- Work in collaboration with Head Office departments to ensure projects into retail land Right 1st Time
- Effectively communicate information and guidance to stores and circulate Daily Retail Bulletin as required
- Build and develop effective business partnering, establishing two way communications with all relevant stakeholders internal and external.
- Improve consistency of operating standards with particular focus on processes & costs.
- Collate & prepare all requested and relevant information & produce required reports.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong organisation skills
* Ability to work remotely and also part of a team
* Strong IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Attention to detail
* Excellent time management (E)
* Solid administration experience (E)
* Experience of working in a busy administration/retail environment (E)
* Established customer service skills (E)
* Excellent communication skills
* Property related experience highly desirable
* Experience of delivering to tight deadlines
* Naturally enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to deliver solutions
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive and capable of using own initiative
* Ability to demonstrate flexibility towards demanding and varied workload
* Ability to work across a number of reporting lines
* Ability to challenge others