Junior Branch Merchandiser – Interim
The Fragrance Shop, The UK’s leading Independent Retailer is now recruiting for an Junior Branch Merchandiser to join the team located at our Head Office in Trafford Park, Manchester.
The Junior Branch Merchandiser will be a key asset to the Branch Merchandising team, through detailed branch merchandising and identifying opportunities from a store perspective, which will assist in achieving merchandising and business goals.
The role is an interim role, until March 2025, with the potential opportunity to transfer to a permanent role at the end of the FTC.
We will only be proceeding forward with candidates who match our essential requirements stated below:
* Experience working in Branch Merchandising, or as an AM looking for progression
* Experience working within a fast-paced Retail/FMCG environment
* Analytically minded and strong numerical ability
* Excellent communication skills, highly organised with good Excel ability
* Allocations to stores, ensuring effective and appropriate allocation of SKU’s to the correct distribution to maximise sales and availability; whilst working towards ideal stockholding parameters.
* Newness and seasonal replenishment.
* Supporting the Branch Merchandiser with despatch planning, stockholding management in our central warehouse and external warehouse, and range planning.
* Range analysis and range optimisation.
* New store opening stock packages and critical path management.
* Prepare and assess reports / information for Weekly Trading Meetings and Product Meetings.
* Review store availability and product availability, assess issues and propose actions with the goal of improving availability and providing solutions.
* Reacting to sales and changes in the market, ensuring sales are maximised and KPI’s are met.
* The Retail Suite system maintenance and upload of parameters, to ensure smooth and effective running of replenishment to stores.
* Communicate and action requirements communicated by stores.
* Deputise for the Branch Merchandiser when required.
What you can expect:
Working at the UK’s largest independent Fragrance retailer you will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering fragrance and beauty products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options, early finishes on Fridays and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme.