Per-Scent are seeking an experienced International Account Manager to join the already outstanding team to manage and develop a portfolio of existing grocery accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading fragrance supplier in the UK supplying a fantastic portfolio of brands worldwide.
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for the full portfolio of products across several of our well known retail partners. You will be expected to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver profitable growth within your account base, whilst delivering new opportunities. Working closely with the Head of Sales to define, create and execute sales plans.
- Experience of managing major retailers and having the ability to network with all departments.
- Strong trading experience and capable of spotting new opportunities.
- Become an expert of the accounts and the market we operate in.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, planning and organisational skills.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills with the ability to manage and process data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deliver forecasted budgets and other KPI’s for both existing accounts and new business.
- Lead development and negotiate with retail partners to create JBP’s and agree commercial contracts.
- Ensuring tenders, pricing and ranges are delivered in full and on time.
- Work closely with your buying and merchandising teams to forecast supply volume.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have strong conviction and bias for action.
- This role is perfect for someone who is currently working with major partners and looking for the next opportunity to develop their career to the next level.
- Experience in E-Commerce is preferred but not essential.
- Applicants must be comfortable with managing both existing and new business as part of their remit.
- Strong communication, evidence of prior delivery in an account management role is essential.