As the UK’s leading independent fragrance retailer our vision is to be the first destination for fragrance. Passionate about our customers, we continue to improve our customer journey and ensure our delivery options are to the highest and most valuable standard for our customers. We’re a fast moving, dynamic business with ambitious growth plans. These plans will see us continue to grow as the leading fragrance destination, increasing our brand portfolio whilst also expanding into international markets. We have our sights on expanding our beauty offering, building upon our already successful fragrance subscription service, Scentaddict (thefragranceshop.co.uk/scentaddict) and growing our TFS Membership scheme. We’re not stopping there – we have plans to grow our number of stores and having recently moved into brand new ‘state of the art’ Head Office there has never been a better time to join us and help accelerate our future success.
A pivotal role to drive excellence in customer service. The Customer Service Supervisor’s will work collaboratively across the business to evolve the end to end customer experience. A leading role in driving improvement and efficiency.
- Leading a small team of customer service advisors – delivering a high quality and consistent service, ensuring standards and procedures are followed
- Setting an example and leading from the front by answering customer contacts in line with agreed performance levels
- To ensure enquiries are dealt with efficiently and customer complaints are handled empathetically, professionally and in line with the values and beliefs of the Company.
- To provide the customer service team with technical support, best practice guidance and advice.
- Provide reports and feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Achieve set targets and deliver KPI's.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to encourage personal development and career progression, identifying and addressing knowledge gaps and up-skilling where necessary to ensure the highest levels of service and quality
- Monitor productivity and performance through KPIs and quality monitoring
- To take responsibility for carrier queries and claims monitoring performance
- Identifying potential issues and bottlenecks and providing innovative solutions to customer problems
- Reviewing and improving systems and practices to streamline processes and drive optimum efficiency
- Work collaboratively with all business areas with the customer foremost in mind
- Provide weekly / monthly analysis of most reported issues / complaints and offer workable solutions
- Responsible for loss prevention, fraud checking and chargebacks
- To provide awareness of industry best practice that would benefit the business
- Provide escalation point for customer complaints
- Train new starters
- Manage the workload and delegate daily tasks
- Ensuring all deadlines are met during the shift
- General admin duties, refunds/replacements, updating trackers.
These Responsibilities are on a rotational basis and will be shared
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Listens to and values the opinions of others.
- High level of integrity, trust and respect.
- An effective communicator.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A problem solver.
- High energy and drive.
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible.
- Passionate and self-motivated.
- Builds strong personal relationships.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
What you can expect
Working at the UK’s largest independent Fragrance Distributor you will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering fragrance and beauty products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount, onsite gym and an employee assistance programme.