Role Snapshot: As part of a multi-channel retail business with ambitious growth plans, the role of Brand Visual Merchandiser will manage the brand and commercial space agreements of the stores to deliver commercial objectives and customer conversion.
- To contribute to regular range review to evaluate product range and new launches.
- Ensure that store merchandising guidelines are effective and current for all brand agreements
- Maintain all non-promotional brand material and manage whole supply chain.
- Work with stores to ensure that backwall space instructions are implemented, and issues highlighted and resolved.
- Brand Header updates – Liaising with the suppliers to check correct assets then print and execution in store
- Supplier personalisation in stores for temporary or permanent fixtures.
- Working with suppliers/Store ops/contractors to roll out store comms regarding brand extension, brand placement, header updates.