The Fragrance Shop are now on the lookout for a passionate, ambitious and experienced **Assistant Manager ** to join the team and support with the day to day store management.
Responsible for helping the Store Manager manage the store by providing excellent customer service whilst ensuring sales are maximised at every opportunity and establishing efficient methods of operation. This position is hands-on and will play a pivotal part in staff training and development.
- Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service.
- Take a lead role in resolving customer questions and queries.
- Following guidelines, ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and accurate POS is used.
- Actively promote the company and role in the local marketplace.
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- A minimum of one-year experience within a Supervisor/Management capacity.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Customer service focused.
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Merchandise discount.
- Exciting store incentives.
- Industry leading training and development programmes.
- Progression Pathways.
- This role is contracted to 24 hours per week